Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thank You


Thank you... 2 simple words. They don't take that long to say. And when we do say them, they go a long, long way. But how often do we say them? I just finished writing out a bunch of thank you cards to various people who have helped in ministry in different ways over the past month. It is incredible to see how many people can come together to accomplish wonderful things in ministry. People volunteer, and work hard, to serve God and their church. I often tell them 'thank you,' but I also try to send along a card just to let them know how much I appreciate them, not just appreciating what they do, but appreciating them. I don't send these cards out nearly as often as I should. It's something that I need to do more, and to do better. But when I do make the time to send out that little .50 card with those 2 simple words on it, it speaks volumes to people. So to all of you in blogland who read my random thoughts and various musings, I say "THANK YOU!" Thanks for walking this road of ministry together. God bless!

1 comment:

Jeff Kahl said...

No, Jeff, thank YOU.
Hope all is well out there in Johnstown. For the time being, Michigan is just new. I'll be in touch!